JUST ONE’s Helmet is not only new but features unique technical solutions, designed and created exclusively for the off road users.
Just 1 Helmets, is an Italian Company based in Tuscany a known region throughout the world for the production of premium helmets, Just One has as its main mission to produce helmets using the latest technologies , the best materials, skillfully worked and assembled by the most experienced ITALIAN hands.
The excellence of "Made in Italy", all Just One helmets are 100% hand produced in Italy and take in excess of 10 hours of skillful labour to produce a single unit.
Drawing from that experience the new helmet " Just One " is born
The first project "Just 1 Helmets" ….. to design and create an off road helmet which combines together the important concepts of Safety,Style and Innovation.
"….. Passion from Experience ……"
Manufactured from Carbon/Kevlar to reducing weight to around 1100 grams whilst still providing excellent base strength due to the lower trim form unlike other helmet brands, using only premium hand stitched linings from northern Italy for comfort and the perfect fit, Just One have created a new premium helmet design.
Add in the experience from Starline Designs which have produced custom helmet graphics for top names such as Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo, Stefan Everts and Chicco Chiodi in the past and you have an winning formula....
Just One helmets have been rigourously tested throughout 2012 by World Championship riders Jonathan Barragan & Alessandro Lupino and with the devoted Italian off road enthusiast owner Tony Amoriello you can be sure that more riders will follow in 2013.
- 2 sizes external shell, composite fibers with carbon fibers reinforced high rigidity ;
- Anatomic structure with the exclusive “N.B.F.F.” system (Neck Brace Front Fit);
- Removable and washable inner lining, highly breathable materials and hygienically treated;
- Removable cheek pads thanks to the “J.1.E.R.” Just 1 Emergency Remove;
- Inside chin protective with air vents;
- Protective internal polystyrene foam shell with air vents;
- Multiple air vents with anti-intrusion net;
- Multiple rear air extractors;
- Adjustable peak with air vents and extendable front side;
- Double D retention system;
- Sizes XS – S – M – L – XL – XXL;
- Weigth 1100 gr +/- ;
- Homologated ECE 22/05